Best Cloud Telephony Software: The world of business is always changing, One of the major shifts is the way people are available to each other. With the many options available it can be difficult to choose the best cloud telephony software for your business.
For all businesses, cloud telephony is an essential technology. There are numerous benefits of cloud telephony software. One of them is the fact that it is simple to set up and use. This article will show you the top 10 best cloud telephony software to help you pick the best option to meet your requirements.
Read Also, Top 10 Best Open Source Fleet Management Software
What is Cloud Telephony Software?
Cloud telephony is a method that allows businesses to make phone calls through the cloud using an Internet connection. Users can make instant phone calls with any computer or smart device that has Internet connectivity.
There is no need to purchase additional phones or other devices. It is categorized under UCaaS, Unified Communications as a service. This means that it blends different communications and tools to deliver texts, voice, and video messages via an external host.
Read Also, 10 Best Vendor Management Software In 2023
Best Cloud Telephony Software
Servetel lets companies run numerous voice-based campaigns across diverse sectors, including health, education, politics banking, e-commerce, hospitality, and more. In reality, customers pay for answering calls and this reduces the overall cost of advertising.
The flexible pricing allows you to modify your campaign to meet the requirements and what’s needed. It is among the best Cloud Telephony Software.
- Utilize a complete dashboard to track the performance of your employees
- Real-time analytics are available for live calls and other campaigns.
- Be sure that your customers are protected from calls that are not needed by blocking “Do not call” numbers.
Exotel streamlines customer interaction by offering omnichannel call center management capabilities. It assists companies in setting in place their remote customer services and teams within 30 minutes.
The calls tracking as well as analytics capabilities make sure that your remote teams are more efficient and can provide the highest quality customer service to your customers. It’s on the top ten list of Cloud Telephony Software.
- Find a no-cost 1800 number so that your customers can contact you at no cost
- Integrate voice calls into Helpdesk CRM, Helpdesk, websites applications, etc. for more individual customer service.
- Utilize the automated call distribution tool to allocate your calls to the correct operator.
MyOperator lets companies control outgoing and inbound calls, enhance customer service of their customers and boost sales. It tracks how well your staff is via a live, real-time dashboard and can help increase productivity.
The cloud phone provider offers more than 50 call management options, including recording, call tracking forwarding and recording. It’s one of the most impressive Cloud Telephony Software.
- Make sure you have a clearly identifiable vanity number that will increase brand recognition
- Track your business calls by using live dashboards
- Reports can be used to examine the volume of calls each user receives and the performance
Pulse provides a single communication service designed specifically for business. This cloud phone service effortlessly forwards calls to the appropriate agents across different departments.
Naturally, it offers a receptionist to take care of your calls promptly. It’s among the best Cloud Telephony Software.
- Users can hide their phone numbers as well as select zones to guarantee absolute privacy and security.
- Utilize unlimited VoIP calling, prepaid calls, and Talktime plans for a reasonable price.
- Cloud forwarding and smart call queues, encrypted calls call forwarding, recording, etc.
Ozonetel’s dashboard lets you use all the call control features effectively which includes hold, mute, and transfer in a single click. Additionally, you can request the cloud providers you use to join with CRM in order to provide one-click call functionality.
This will let users make calls directly from CRM directly. It is among the most impressive Cloud Telephony Software.
- Edit IVR using drag-and-drop capabilities without programming.
- Transfer after-hours calls directly to employees working shifts of different shifts, such as voicemail or IVR.
- Access APIs with advanced features that are tailored to your needs.
Cloud-based phone service provider CallHippo will not only increase the efficiency of your users but also rewards users with quality badges built-in to recognize them.
In addition, it lets you include a welcome message or song to welcome your customers and encourage them as waiting for an operator to respond. It is included in the top 10 top of the list of best Cloud Telephony Software.
- Record outgoing and inbound calls for training and research purposes
- A comprehensive dashboard will allow you to measure the effectiveness of your staff
- Create reports for calls to review the team’s goals.
CloudConnect offers scalable, cost-effective as well as secure Cloud telephony for enterprises and businesses. Also, it offers the option of a digital and mobile PBX, which lets users make business calls on any device at any time.
It assists users in improving their marketing and sales operations via voice messaging, IVR enabled, call centering, and many more.
- Text messages and attachments can be shared with your phone number immediately.
- Hardware that requires low maintenance.
- An effective method to contact the correct staff in order to cut down on the time needed to answer.
Cloud-based telephony service provider Ameyo aids businesses to set up remote call centers using flexible solutions. It’s easy to manage outbound inbound, inbound, and mixed call center models that offer complete flexibility.
Additionally, it permits users to connect directly via video and voice calls as well as texts. It is included in the top 10 top of the list of best Cloud Telephony Software.
- Privacy protection for customers by hiding numbers and call history, as well as records, and much more.
- Make use of this feature to call numbers directly. Push to Call feature to make calls directly, without having to call them.
- Reduce time spent on managing agents through a unified agent desktop as they don’t require switching between screens
Cloud-based phone service provider Microtel allows businesses to tap into international and local markets with its SMS and voice services. Microtel allows you to make bulk voice calls to establish a relationship with the person receiving.
You can also send amazing messages to promote special offers or promotions to your clients and potential customers. It’s among the most exciting Cloud Telephony Software.
- Make more calls to boost agent efficiency
- Integration is available on third-party websites, applications, ERP and CRM.
- Create a border map by specifying the time and date
Knowlarity provides cloud-based telephony solutions for startups, small-sized businesses, and large enterprises to increase customer satisfaction.
It provides video, voice, and messaging as well as other AI solutions that allow you to connect with your customers and potential customers quickly. It is among the most popular Cloud Telephony Software.
- Improve agent productivity using the help of Knowlarity’s autopilot
- Make use of pre-recorded messages for calls to make
- Be sure to ensure that you are generating leads correctly and avoid missed calls