Gifts are something special; when given, they make people feel happy and appreciated – receiving one is also rewarding!
Your employees are an integral part of your business, and giving a thoughtful present as an expression of appreciation can go a long way in building strong business relationships.
Getting to know each employee better also serves to build lasting business partnerships. Giving gifts to employees makes them feel important and helps build stronger relationships between you.
Giving employees gifts could be used to celebrate promotions, major project completions, or simply thank them for all they’ve done – finding suitable employee gifts is integral in creating a happy work environment.
People typically give these gifts as tokens of appreciation or celebration on special days such as Christmas, the first or last day, or simply out of gratitude.
Rewards contribute to creating a friendly workplace environment, so we have provided the best gift ideas for employees.
The Importance Of Employee Appreciation
Employee appreciation is the act of recognizing and respecting an organization’s employees’ efforts.
It is an important part of employee engagement and motivation, and it can have a substantial impact on a company’s success.
Here are some of the most important advantages of employee appreciation:
- Reduced employee turnover: Employees who feel valued are less likely to quit. According to an SHRM study, companies with robust employee recognition programs have a 31% lower voluntary turnover rate than companies with no program at all.
- Increased engagement and productivity: Employees are more likely to be interested in their work and motivated to do well when they feel valued. Employee appreciation has been found in studies to enhance productivity by up to 20%.
- Enhanced team culture: Employee appreciation can help in the development of a more positive and supportive team culture. Employees are more inclined to collaborate and work efficiently when they feel valued by their colleagues and bosses.
- Increased employee satisfaction and enjoyment of their jobs: Employees are more likely to be satisfied and love their jobs when they feel valued. This can result in a more positive and productive workplace.
- Increased client loyalty and satisfaction: Employees who feel appreciated are more likely to stay with their company and give outstanding customer service. This can lead to improved income and higher client satisfaction.
Best Gift Ideas For Employees
1. Certificates And Trophies
Since our youth, certificates or trophies of recognition have always been associated with achievements and making an impressionful statement about who we are as people.
OffiNeeds offers a selection of employee recognition gifts suitable for work anniversaries.
With a selection of company certificate frames and personalized trophies available at an affordable price, you are certain to find something special for each employee at a fair cost.
Make them feel special by rewarding their achievements with certificates or trophies to increase enthusiasm and motivation levels within the workplace.
2. Light Alarm Clock
This digital alarm clock serves both as an effective wake-up reminder and night light, offering seven distinct colors such as red, yellow, and orange.
A smart digital alarm clock is a healthy addition to any bedroom; not too bright at night yet still manages to wake you up effectively while looking great on your bedside table!
A sunrise alarm clock transforms ordinary sleep into extraordinary rest. Giving this gift to an employee is like saying good night and good morning while serving them, plus it features an FM radio that automatically scans channels.
3. Customized Mug
If you are responsible for gift procurement this year, bulk orders with your company logo could be ideal if you manage a smaller team where everyone knows each other well.
Uncommon Goods offers this customized mug, perfect for friends and hobbies. Additionally, they’re relatively cost-effective – something they are likely to use regularly!
4. Gift Basket With Nuts And Dry Fruit
Most people treat snacks like this as indulgences, making these baskets perfect gifts. Oh, Nuts!
Holiday Nut and Dried Fruit Gift Baskets provide an assortment of all-natural nibbles such as pistachios, almonds, dried apricots, dehydrated kiwi fruit, and dried mango for your employees to choose when snack time rolls around.
This assortment encourages them to opt for healthier alternatives during snack time!
5. Accessories Made Of Leather
Leather accessories like belts or purses would make a wonderful employee gift idea.
Men tend to like these things more, but women also use many products made out of leather – so a nice leather accessory will add much-needed value and add another dimension of enjoyment and pleasure when given as employee rewards.
Your options for leather accessories include business card boxes, key chains, luggage tags, and wallets – not forgetting monogrammed pieces too!
To further personalize these products you can add logos or monograms of any sort as well as name. While leather may appear costly at first glance, genuine products can often fit within budget constraints.
6. Event Tickets
Event tickets make an excellent thank-you present for employees. Show them appreciation by giving out tickets for festivals, sports games, concerts, or shows they might otherwise miss.
Furthermore, organizations often receive corporate discounts when sponsoring such trips.
If there are no events scheduled in your area or you want to provide employees with more options, visit your local Rewards Season, Fandango Movie Gift Card, or Ticketmaster Live Events Gift Card and consider adding virtual event entries as rewards.