How To Level Up Fast In Ark: Survival Evolved lll➤ As someone who’s played Ark for a while, I know that one of the most common questions people have is how to level up fast. After all, who doesn’t want to be the best at the game?
The need for levels in Ark: Survival Evolved is necessary when you want to progress through the game.
Whether it be farming or building death walls with turrets, there’s no doubt that players will have a hard time if they don’t leveling up quickly enough and unlock Engrams which are recipes used at higher-tier items; but what happens if your XP gain just can’t keep pace?
In this guide, we’ll explain how one may level up fast while still meeting their engram needs!
There are a few things you can do to level up fast in Ark:
- First and foremost, make sure you’re playing on a server that has experience rates turned up. The higher the experience rate, the faster you’ll level up.
- Another good tip is to focus on completing quests. Quests give a lot of experience, so if you can complete as many as possible, you’ll level up fast. You can usually find quests by talking to NPCs in the game.
- Finally, kill as many creatures as you can. Every time you kill a creature, you’ll get experience points. The more creatures you kill, the faster you’ll level up.
So there you have it! If you follow these tips, you should be able to level up fast in Ark. Happy hunting!
Survivor Notes for leveling up fast in Ark: Survival Evolved
The Explorer Notes are a series of terminals and boxes that can be found all over the Official maps in Ark.
They provide some amazing insight into how this world was life before we even existed, as well as giving you clues to discover new creatures!
- The Island
- Scorched Earth
- Genesis Part 1
- Genesis Part 2
There are two kinds of Explorer Notes: Special and Normal Explorer Notes. The Special Notes give 4x Experience Gain.
The following lists show where these note-issuing survivors went: -Northwest Mountains-” SOUTH SLOPE”, “NORTHEAST Tundra”.
Top 10 Best Ways to Level Up in ARK Survival
1. The first and most important step is to make sure you’re familiar with the game’s mechanics. If you don’t know how something works, you’re likely to die very quickly.
2. Once you’re comfortable with the game, start exploring. The more you see of the world, the more experience you’ll gain.
3. Another great way to level up is to take on challenging tasks. If you’re up for a fight, try taking on a difficult boss or completing a tough quest.
4. You can also level up by helping out other players. If you see someone struggling, offer them a hand or some advice.
5. Trading is another excellent way to level up. By exchanging goods with other players, you’ll gain valuable experience points.
6. Joining a tribe is another great way to level up quickly in ARK Survival. Tribes offer many advantages, including shared resources and protection from hostile players.
7. One of the best ways to get experience is by crafting items. Creating weapons, armor, and other items will give you a nice boost in experience.
8. Another excellent way to level up is by taming dinosaurs. Taming the beast is a difficult task, but it’s definitely worth the effort.
9. If you’re looking for a real challenge, try your hand at PVP combat. Battling other players is an excellent way to test your skills and gain experience.
10. The final way to level up quickly is by completing achievements. There are many different achievements to unlock in ARK Survival, so go out and start exploring!