How To Play Multiplayer On Minecraft Switch: Minecraft is a great game to play with other people. You can either enjoy single-player or multiplayer mode, and this article will help you get started in both!
We’ll go over the different ways that Minecraft works when it’s being played as an online community so there isn’t any difficulty joining up later on down below.
Assuming you would like a how-to guide on playing multiplayer on Minecraft for Switch, here are some tips:
Tip-1. Nintendo Switch subscription
First, in order to play with friends online, you’ll need to have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription, which starts at $3.99/Month. This will allow you to access the multiplayer features of games like Minecraft.
Tip-2. Set-Up Minecraft Realms
Once you have that setup, boot up your game and select “Play” from the main menu. From there, choose “Servers” and then select “Minecraft Realms.” You can either join someone else’s realm or create your own.
Tip-3. join a friend’s realm
If you want to join a friend’s realm, they’ll need to invite you through the game. Once you’re in, you can play together in the same world.
Just read through our tips for success at getting into joinable games quickly & efficiently before starting yours off right here:
Playing on a Local Area Network (LAN)
To play multiplayer on a LAN, you’ll need to have a few things set up first. Namely, you’ll need two or more Switch consoles, each with a copy of Minecraft, and a LAN adapter.
Once you have all that, you can follow these steps to get started:
1. On the main menu screen, select the “Play” option.
2. Select “Create New”.
3. Choose your game mode. For this example, we’ll choose “Survival”.
4. Give your world a name, then select “Create World”.
5. Once your world has been created, press the + button on your right Joy-Con to open the paused menu.
6. Select “Open to LAN”.
7. Choose your game mode, then select “Start LAN World”.
8. Have your friends join your game by selecting the “Direct Connect” option on the main menu, then entering your IP address.
And that’s all there is to it! With a little practice, you and your friends will be building massive structures and taking down fierce mobs in no time.