A web-based medical practice management solution designed to help behavioural healthcare organizations consolidate their data, which simplifies the operations of healthcare organizations that are providing mental health, developmental disabilities, and substance abuse services. ShareNote is EHR certified; therefore, it organizes and maintains data in a manner that helps users meet the meaningful use criteria.
WHAT IS SHARENOTE?
Sharenote is a 100% web-based solution designed to simplify and organize many of the processes required to operate your healthcare organization. Mental health, developmental disabilities, and substance abuse services can be a daunting task full of documentation and state regulations. ShareNote is designed to combine all of those processes into one intuitive user interface to afford its users on-demand, secure, and controlled access to critical company data, client data, and documentation from ANYWHERE there is an internet connection.
ShareNote stores services and shift notes in a centralized system and generates staff performance reviews. As an innovative solution, ShareNote also generates notes showing the electronic signatures of staff members. Staff credentials are also included to every note that is printed. As notes capture both the signature and credentials of a staff member, reviewing of notes is done quickly.
Another interesting capability of ShareNote is its automatic billing process. ShareNote offers a direct billing system, enabling users to bill insurance payors directly. In this system, the verification of insurance claims is made easy. Users will be able to quickly correct denials. If there is a need to increase the percentage of a paid claim, they can apply the increase fast using this system.
What is more, ShareNote features billing codes in generating bills for clients. Billing codes are used to ensure that clients are billed correctly. Service/Shift notes are created and printed with billing codes added on them. Hence, only those notes with matching billing codes are selected and used for billing purposes. ShareNote’s billing system saves time and promotes accuracy.
The multi-location support offered by ShareNote makes management of multiple sites much easier. With this capability, users will be able to access important client records and staff information from the different locations of their practice using just a single login. Behavioural/Mental health care companies and organizations will be able to reduce travel costs and to save time.
- Electronic Prescriptions: ShareNote has integrated DoseSpot to provide electronic prescription capabilities to providers from within ShareNote. DoseSpot allows ShareNote to provide a secure system to electronically write and send prescriptions for both controlled and non-controlled substances. Prescribed medication and allergy information is then immediately available inside of ShareNote.
- Unlimited Note Types: With the Universal Note System found inside of ShareNote, providers are able to use any note type commonly used today. From SOAP to PIE, and from BIRP to GIRP, ShareNote has it covered. Does your organization or state use a custom note? ShareNote allows for easy implementation of any custom note types that you require to care for your clients.
- Direct Billing: Turn the once gruelling, confusing, and tedious process of billing into a few quick and painless clicks of a mouse. Reduce errors, quickly review and correct denials, save time and increase the percentage of paid claims with Direct Billing included within ShareNote.
- EHR Certified: EHR certification gives proof to you that ShareNote offers capability, functionality, and security to help your company meet the meaningful use criteria. Certification also provides confidence that our system is secure, can maintain data confidentially, and can work with other systems to share information.
- Document Management: ShareNote users are able to manage files and documents for their organization, staff and clients using the intuitave and innovative document management system included in ShareNote. Staff and clients can now have photos associated with their profiles, store staff performance reviews, and give staff access to company documents…all stored within ShareNote.
- Multiple Locations: Does your practice have more than one site? Now managing multiple sites is just as easy as managing a single site. It allows instant access to data of multiple locations with a single login. Save in travel costs and time by viewing and managing important client and staff information without ever having to leave the main office…or your bed for that matter!
- Short implementation time frame
- Zero starts up costs
- No software to install
- Always using the most up-to-date version
- Most affordable and efficient solution available
- Direct billing to insurance payors
- Electronic remittance reports
- Easy denial reconciliation
- Universal Notes
- Unlimited Assessments
- Your custom documents within ShareNote
- Staff Management
Pros: I like the plethora of options of the software. It always seems like there are options and features I didn’t know about and they continue to add features often.
Cons: I do not like the ease of use. I think the options that are available, aren’t easily accessible. Perhaps having a live highlight help option would be useful, so the user could see the different options they may not even know about.
Overall: Overall, my experience is great, however, I think Sharenote has to catch up with all the other EHR software and continually make changes so they can stay modern and become more user-friendly.
ShareNote is a web-based medical practice management solution designed to help behavioral healthcare organizations consolidate their data. It is an easy to use yet robust document management software, which simplifies the operations of healthcare organizations that are providing mental health, developmental disabilities, and substance abuse services. It is EHR certified; therefore, it organizes and maintains data in a manner that helps users meet the meaningful use criteria.
It offers a universal note system, allowing users to create any type of notes; such as SOAP, PIE, BIRP, and GIRP. It also provides a centralized method of reviewing notes. The behavioral/mental health software has a billing system which automatically reviews and reconciles denials. Furthermore, it supports practices involving multiple sites and provides electronic prescriptions.
We understand that when you settle on a choice to purchase ShareNote Software it’s significant not exclusively to perceive how specialists assess it in their audits, yet additionally to see whether the genuine individuals and organizations that get it are really happy with the item.
The information is then exhibited in a simple to process structure demonstrating what number of individuals had positive and negative involvement with ShareNote. With that data nearby you ought to be prepared to settle on an educated purchasing choice that you will love.