Commercial laundry machines are the way to go if you have a lot of loads. Residential washers with a bigger capacity (up to 30 pounds) are available. Commercial washers can handle even heavier loads.
Plus, they’ll continue to run those heavier loads for years, giving you a boost in productivity. Commercial-dryers remove moisture from textiles using a combination of heat, air, and motion.
We provide high-quality commercial dryers.
1. Card Operated Front Load Washers and Dryers
Below is how to use it:
- Place your items in the washing machine
- Fill the appropriate pan with detergent, fabric conditioner, or bleach.
- In the slot, place your credit or laundry voucher.
- Remove the garments from the washer and place them in the dryer.
- Remove the lint from the lint drawer.
- In the slot, put your credit or laundry card and pay.
2. Card Operated Dryers
Both multi-housing laundry facilities and Laundromats are transformed by smart card and credit card-operated laundry machines. Laundry owners and multi-housing property owners have a simpler and more profitable solution thanks to modern technical breakthroughs. Card-operated dryers aid in increasing revenue, attracting new customers/residents, and improving the laundry experience.
3. Card Operated Top Load Washers
Below is how to use it:
- Open the top of the washer, pour in the soap, and fill the drum with clothing to about 75 to 80 percent capacity — you can mix the washing powder and water while loading the washer.
- Put your BDS Laundry card or payment systems in the slot.
- Choose your chosen wash cycle and push the start button.
4. Coin-operated Front Load Washer and Dryer
The Coin-operated front load washer and dryer applies the following steps:
- After you’ve categorized your garments, toss the pile into the washing until it’s about 75 or 80 percent filled.
- Fill the soap, fabric softener, or bleach trays with the cleaning solution of your choice.
- Place coins in the washer, select a cycle and begin the washing.
- Remove the garments from the dryer and hang them up loosely.
- Empty the lint drawer of all lint.
- Insert the coins, choose a dry time, and turn on the dryer.
5. Coin-operated Top Load Washers
A powerful 12-HP PSC motor and quad-gear gearbox offer an efficient wash for every load, and a simple, step-by-step customized configuration allows each cycle to be priced individually. A heavy-duty cabinet protects all of the 3.27 cubic-foot commercial top-load loader components, providing the durability required for high-demand industrial situations.
Features of coin-operated washers are;
- Options for a deep-water wash and rinse cycle
- Heavy-duty cabinet with a powerful driving system
- The front panel is heavy-duty and detachable.
- Steel foundation with easy access
6. Coin Operated Dryers
Large, heavy laundry loads are dried quickly with coin-operated commercial dryers. These dryers are ideal for laundromats and apartment buildings. They are durable enough to withstand multiple loads. A reversible side-swing door is used in coin-operated dryers to help tailor the fit.
The usage of a factory-installed coin slide and coin box is simple and enables quick pricing adjustments. Multiple temperature settings are available on a coin-operated dryer, allowing you to fine-tune your laundry experience. Electric and gas-powered coin-operated dryers are available.
7. Stackable Commercial Dryer
They remain together like two best buddies through thick and thin. To effectively tackle your laundry, you’ll almost always need both, which is why many families opt for a stackable set. The set might feature two vertically placed front-loading versions that are separate at any moment. Laundry center design that seamlessly combines a top-loading machine and a front-loading dryer.
8. Coin-operated Tumble Dryer
Tumble coin-operated dryers have become the industry standard for laundries, with different capacities allowing you to get the output you require based on your demand. The drum sizes available will match our washing machines well, and stacking alternatives allow you to increase capacity without taking up additional room.
Make sure to compare models if you’re looking for the greatest commercial dryer. Look for dryers with innovative features such as speed control, maintenance indicators, multi-voltage options, and, of course, cost reductions. These characteristics are what distinguish a commercial dryer.
Our staff of commercial laundry experts is ready to assist you in making your decision.