If you want to impress the boss, then the spooning or sycophancy will not work. But you have to be serious about these 7 habits.
The relationship between the boss and also the workers operating there’s important in up the workplace surroundings. Of course, relationships aren’t contend within the workplace, the ocean of emotions doesn’t flow here, however don’t forget that it’s easier to figure if you have got smart understanding.
As far as impressing the boss is concerned, in this case the glaze will not work. But you have to be serious about these 7 habits-
1. Understand your boss’s responsibilities and concerns. Do the work in such a way that you can connect yourself with their priorities.
2. Do not pay attention to the bad things of the boss, pay attention to their positive things. With this one quality, you can come closer to your boss.
3. Inform the boss about how well you are doing at work and what new plans you are making.
4. It is not wrong to apologize if a mistake is made. Doing this shows that you are not arrogant and are always ready to take feedback from the boss.
5. Sometimes you go out with the boss for lunch and coffee. By doing this, a good relationship is formed between you.
6. Always remember that there is a boss above your boss, whose job is to make your boss happy. In this case, help them to fulfill their boss’s target. In this way, you will be elevated in the eyes of Big Boss and your boss.
7. At the time when everyone in the office is praising your success, do not forget to appreciate your boss because at that time no employee can move forward without the help and encouragement of the boss.