BRA stands for and the uses of BRA?
1. BRA » Bearing Range Azimuth Used In Government – Military
In navigation, bearing is the horizontal angle between the direction of an object and another object, or between it and that of true north. It is used in Government – Military.
Bearings or azimuths start with 0 degrees toward true north, 90 degrees east, 180 degrees south, and 270 degrees west (clockwise rotation).
2. BRA » Basic Rate Access, Used In Computing – Telecom
Basic Rate Interface or Basic Rate Access is an Integrated Services Digital Network configuration intended primarily for use in subscriber lines similar to those that have long been used for voice-grade telephone service. As such, an ISDN BRI connection can use the existing telephone infrastructure at a business.
3. BRA » Battle Ready Armor, Used In Misc – Clothes
Hand Crafted Armours like – Scale & Lamellar, Plated Armour, Ancient Greek & Roman Armour & Women’s Armour etc… used in ancient time on wars.
4. BRA » Boxing Records Archive, Used In Sports – Sports
5. BRA » Backyard Rasslin Association, Used In Sports – Sports
6. BRA » Breast Retainment Apparatus, Used In Medical – Physiology
BRA is the name of underwear that women wear to hide their breasts.